Chatting Cats: Cat Themed Gift Guide On A Budget
MeOW Brrrrrrrrrr Kittens Has it ever turned cold here. RaenaBelle, you need to learn to share the cuddles. You were hoggin’ all the mommy warmth last night and me nearly froze me’s pantaloons off.
Pantaloons? What pantaloons, sissy? Do you even have pantaloons? Do I’s have pantaloons?
Me’s bloomers, Raena. And yes, you have ‘em too.
Oh, bloomers. Well, why didn’t you just meow that sissy? I’s thought I’s was gonna have to add pantaloons to mine’s list of wants.
List of wants? What list of wants Raena?
Oh you know sissy, the one I’s been makin’ while we’ve been shoppin’ fur our Gift Guide.
Raena, you’re not s’posed to be shoppin’ fur yourself. We’re s’posed to be pickin’ out things that would make a great gift ideas fur others.
I’s was sissy. But mommy says the bestest gift you can get fur somepawdy is the gift you’d want fur yourself.
(Dezi rolls her eyes and shakes her head) Well Raena, meowin’ of shoppin’, we’ve got our Gift Guide to get out today. We wanted to include somethin’ fur everypawdy, but on a budget. After all, who knows more ‘bout stretchin’ a dollar than us?
Ain’t that the truth sissy. What do ya’ say we start with Gifts fur kitty?
Sounds good to me Raena. With innernet shoppin’ in the palm of your hands, choices are only limited by your pawcket book. One of the furst places we go too when lookin’ fur a good deal is ebay. Now, ifin you’ve got time and patience you might wanna try your luck at the bidding wars fur your deal; but, we purrfur the buy it now option. We know fur sure how much we’re payin’ and we don’t have to worry ‘bout someone stealin’ it out from unner us in the last 2 seconds. We like to shop with sellers who have a rating of 95% and up. We also luv free shippin’. Who doesn’t luv somethin’ free, right? So, let’s take a look at some of the pawsum deals you can get on a budget.
1. How’s ‘bout a baggie of silvervine? This relative of catnip is much more potent and is well received by even cats who aren’t affected by regular nip. At $3.75 and free shippin’, this would thrill almost any cat on Christmas meownin’.
2. Are you a kitty who luvs a good crinkle ball ($3.99 for 12)?
3. Or maybe you need your very own tunnel ($8.95)? This is 4 feet of fun that can be collapsed down when the peeps have company and need the floor back.
4. Here’s somethin’ we haven’t tried, but think would make a great gift fur the feline who has everything. Your very own lickable catnip treat fur $1.79 and free s/h from Hong Kong. Now this wouldn’t make it here befur Christmas, but hey, we’re cats. We deserve gifts every day, right?
5. Our favorite corrugated Cat Scratcher at $38.99 and free shippin’. We couldn’t pawssibly have a Gift Guide fur kitties without includin’ a great scratcher. At nearly 34” long and 10” high and wide, it’s not only good fur scratchin’, but makes the purrfect loungin’ spot.
Now that kitty’s happy, let’s take a look at some ideas fur the cat men out there. We realize not all cat men wanna flaunt their special luvs fur kitties in the same way as their female counterpawrts. We’re not sure why, but most cat daddies don’t wanna wear a t-shirt announcin’ their cat craziness. But that’s okay, we luvs all the cat daddies out there. That brings us to another place we like to check fur high quality bargain gifts, The LC. At purrices startin’ below $10.00 fur sterling silver, you can get the man in your life some amazin’ jewelry pieces.
6. This leather and stainless steel Lion’s head bracelet fur $9.99 would let you cat daddy’s show off your luvs fur the feline form in a masculine way.
7. Check out this Wrist Watch fur only $6.99 and free shipping.
8. We totally luvs this Yin & Yang 2 pc cat pendant fur him and her. And at only $8.99 with free shippin’ you can knock 2 peeps off your list with one purrchase. And sine it’s made of stainless steel, nopawdy’s gonna turn green. MOL
RaenaBelle, me can’t believe you said that.
What sissy? Mommy said mystery metals are never a good idea fur gifts. They make some peeps rot. Anyways…
9. We found this adorable little cat face dish clearanced at $5.99. Now I’s know what you’re thinkin’, but we think it would make a great little dish on a desk or table fur like keys, paper clips and such. Another way the cat daddies can show their devotion to the feline form without screamin’ it.
10. Now this one could be fur anypawdy, not just the men. Everypawdy needs a calendar, right? Paw on over to cafepress.com to purrsonalize your gift. Prices start at $9.99. They’re even offurin’ free shippin’ right now. And of course there’s lots of other things you can purrsonalize too.
11. Fur the young animal luvver these adorable Paw Print earrings at $9.99 would make a great choice. And feed some hungry shelter cats.
Those earrings would make a great gift fur anypawdy with pierced ears Raena. Our next find is a bit whimsical, but hey, sometimes ya’ need a little whimsy.
12. Ifin you’re lookin’ fur a fun novelty gift to spice up a pawrty or even every day, this kitty ice cube tray just might be the thing at only $5.99.
13. Me purrsonally found this store on ebay. They have lots of great kitty and woofy pendants fur the ladies startin’ at $8.00 with free shippin’.
14. We know many have lost their furry luvs this past year and it’s really tuff, specially on the holidays. Mommy still cries herself to sleep a lot of nights. So, we thought this adorable little pendant at $7.99 was a great memorial gift.
15. This jaguar Key Chain is a must. After all, doesn’t everypawdy have at least one key? And it’s under $7.00 with free shippin’.
So, there you have it…15 gifts on a budget. Now me knows the cat scratcher is a bit costly. But trust me, it’s worth every penny.
It is sissy. And, I’s know we’re hopin’ one finds it way to our house. Even ifin you hadn’t hurled all over ours, we’ve purretty much scratched it to death, on all sides. Altho’ I’s still think some of the bestest gifts don’t cost a thing. I’s know fur a fact that mommy’s never been happier than when I’s gave her a few slow blinks and purrs.
You’re right Raena. Even budget items are ‘spensive when you don’t have any green papers. And it’s fur that very reason, that we always, always include our thoughts on the purrfect purriceless gifts. A hug and a kiss and a me luvs you can’t be beat. A flower from the garden can make any mother smile.
I’s heard it could even be a weed ifin it’s given with luvs sissy.
That’s true Raena. Anyways, we hope we’ve helped you find some last minute gifts guaranteed to arrive by Christmas. More ‘purrtantly, we wanna fank you all fur your luv. You’ve given us the greatest gift anyone can give. We luv and cherish each and every one of you. And it’s our purrayer that you receive all you need and all you want today and every day.
That’s fur sure sissy. We’re also linkin’ up with Comedy Plus fur Feline Furiday.
And don’t furget to join the Blessing Train.
Till the next time……………………………………………….Be Blest!!!
Dezi: Vibrant Blue
Raena: Navy Blue
Luv and Hugs and Kitty Kisses
Deztinee and RaenaBelle
Posted on December 7, 2018, in Blog Hops, Cats Chat, Feline Friday, Gift Guide and tagged #CatswithBlogs, #ChattingCats, #ChattingSisters, #RagdollCats, Animals, Budget, Budget Gift Guide, Cat, Cat Blogger, Cat Scratcher, Cat Tree, Cats, Dezi, Deztinee, For Her, Friends, Gift Guide, Gifts, Gifts For Him, Gifts For Kitty, Gifts Under $10, Liberty Cat Tree, Pet Blogger, Pets, Raena, RaenaBelle. Bookmark the permalink. 27 Comments.