Hey, is anypawdy out there? It’s me, RaenaBelle. What a pawsum pawrty we had here over the weekend. Celebratin’ milestones such as Blogoversaries can be so much fun. I’s didn’t google it, so I’s don’t know the real nummers, but hundreds of blogs are started each year, and only a few actually keep goin’. So, a Blogoversary really is a purretty big deal.
You’re right Raena. Now, let’s get to some fun today. Ya’ know, those 18 Purrfectly Amazing Facts About Us game we played. Several of ya’ played along and made your guesses. We really luvved seein’ your answers. Now, let’s see what our answers are and see who got the most answers right.
18 Purrfectly Amazing Facts
1. Favorite smell: Dezi: Mommy
Raena: I’s agree sissy, I’s luvs the way mommy smells.
2. Last time I hissed: Dezi: This meownin’ when Raena fell off the side of the tub and landed on me.
Raena: I’s don’t do a lot of hissin’, but, I’s did hiss last week when the sleet hit mine’s stroller. Mommy says I’s was a little scared. I’s meow that I’s was just makin’ sure the sleet knew I’s was the boss.
3. Favorite pizza: Dezi: Me thought everypawdy would get this one. But me got to thinkin’ ya’ll may actually think we’re kiddin’ and that pepperoni pizza be mommy’s favorite food and not ours. But nuffin’ could be further from the truth. Mommy’s fave food is a nice steak, baked tater and yeasty roll.
Rana: Sure ‘nuff sissy. One of our favorite human foods is pepperoni pizza. We don’t get it very offen, but we do luvs it. Mommy doesn’t get her favorite food either. MOL
4. Favorite Flower: Me luvs roses and nip flowers.
Raena: I’s luvs nip flowers too sissy.
5. Favorite dog breed: Dezi: Me’s BlogPaws ‘sperience kind’a made me not care fur doggies in general. But, me does luv our sweet furiend Da Phenny the Weimaraner.
Raena: I’s luvs Phenny too, sissy. I’s not really met many doggies, so I’s can’t really meow much on this question.
6. Favorite ice cream: Baskin Robbins white chocolate and regular chocolate.
Raena: What’s Baskin Robbins, sissy? I’s never had any of that.
Dezi: That’s cuz we don’t have one anywhere near us. Our local grocery store used to carry them and when he clearanced them out, mommy bought every last one. It’s her favorite too.
7. Pet peeve: Dezi: Peeps that throw out or return beluvved furry family members when they’re inconvenient. Declawin’ kitties, Irrespawnsible pet owners, peeps that won’t spay or neuter, ‘specially their non pedigreed anipals, and…so many more. (Mommy A waves for Dezi to get down off her soap box and continue answering the questions.)
Raena: Ooooh sissy, all those things bother me too.
8. Shorts or jeans: Dezi: Neither, me has bloomers
Raena: Mine’s bloomers are longer and fluffier than yours, sissy. (Dezi shakes her head)
9. Color of your PTU: Dezi: Well, we have a stroller, and it’s blue.
Raena: Mommy says I’s broke it sissy. She’s gonna try to get us a new one soon. I’s want animal purrint, how ’bout you?
10. Color of your eyes: Dezi: Blue of course. Mommy says me’s eyes remind her of a blue diamond.
Raena: I’s thought that was mine’s eyes and yours looked like blue jeans, sissy.
Dezi: Hisssss We both have diamond blue eyes Raena. Now be nice!!!
11. Favorite food: Dezi: Rabbit!!! Me luvs me some Rabbit.
Raena: Rabbit’s mine’s favorite too. Yummmmmmy
12. Least favorite food: Dezi: Sorry Tabbies, we just don’t like fish.
Raena: X’cept fur those bonito flakes sissy. We do like those.
13. Favorite Holiday: Dezi: Christmas, me’s Birthday, me’s Gotchaday, me’s…
Raena: Sissy, It’s mine’s turn. I’s luv any holiday that includes more cuddles and luvvin’ with mommy.
14. Night owl or morning person: Dezi: Night owl, just like mommy.
Raena: Me too, sissy. I’s a real night owl. I’s can stay up with mommy till dawn.
15. Favorite day of the week: Dezi: Any day we can spend with mommy is a favorite day. But, we do luv Blest Sunday.
16. Do you have a nick name: Dezi: Me has lots of nicknames, mommy calls me her blue eyed angel, baby bear, angel, sweetheart, luv bug, muffin, darlin’, baby…
Raena: We get it sissy. I’s have lots of the same nicknames, includin’ punkin’, baby girl, punkin’ pie, Rayhahnan, RB and Belle.
17. Favorite music: Dezi: Me luvs when mommy sings to me. Me also luvs country gospel.
Raena: Me too sissy. I’s luvs the songs mommy makes up and sings to us.
18. Tattoos: Dezi: Sis Lexi had a tattoo, so me wanted one too. But, mommy said they don’t do that any more.
Raena: I’s never seen a tattoo, but I’s know mommy wants one of all her angel babies.
We really luvs doin’ these, so we hope CK keeps it up. As sissy meowed earlier, several of ya’ played along. Valentine got 3 out of 5 right, awnty Ellen got 2 out of 2, Travis was spot on that our eyes are blue, sweet Annie got 3 of 4 and sweet Katie got 2 of 4. Since we’re all inclusive kitties, and we could never choose one furiend over another, we had mommy make all of you this great badge. Whether you played along or not, you can put it on your sidebar ifin ya’ want, or just take it and know that we think you’re all the bestest furiends in the universe.
Fanks mommy fur makin’ the pawsum badge fur us. Befur we wrap it up today, we’d like to take a minute to recognize that today is World Spay Day. Spaying your pet isn’t just ‘bout ending unwanted pregnancies that contribute to pet overpopulation. It’s also ‘bout the health of your pets. Spaying your female anipals helps to minimize the risk of mammary cancer, uterine cancer, inappropriate spraying/marking and aids your pets’ overall health. Contrary to old beliefs, spaying doesn’t make your pet lazy or become overweight. Ifin that happens, that’s on the humans. Spayed felines can and will hunt, play and do everything they did befur with the exception of reproducing. So purrlease, spay or neuter your pets. Even we have a low cost spay/neuter clinic, so check with your local shelter fur one in your area.
That’s a pawsum reminder, sissy. Mommy isn’t a fan of altering animals at a really young age, but she’s fur sure all ‘bout alterin’. We’ve both been spayed. It wasn’t mine’s favorite day, but I’s much healthier and happier cuz of it. We’re gonna wrap it up now. See you all soon.
Till the next time……………………………………………Be Blest!!!
Raena: Navy Blue
Dezi: Vibrant Blue
Luvs and Hugs and Kitty Kisses
RaenaBelle and Deztinee
Sissy, what are you doin’? It’s Blest Sunday. You’re always meowin’ that it’s your day to take the lead. Are you gonna post or what?
Me’s comin’ Raena. Me was just getting’ in one last purractice with the cat dancer befur everypawdy gets here. Celebratin’ our Blogoversary month with Valentine and Erin is gonna be so much fun. Everypawdy can play a few games and work up an appetite and stop by Erin’s place fur some good eatin’.
And then, we can all dance the night away at Valentine’s, right sissy?
Yep Raena, me doesn’t know why we didn’t do this befur. We’ve been bloggin’ now fur 4 years and Erin and Valentine have been at it fur 3 years. Me, how the time flies when you’re havin’ fun. Me would like to purrsonally fank all of you who visit our bloggies and comment and become pawrt of our families. Each of us has a different style, but we all have fun. And, we purrobably have the most word count ‘round fur kitty blogs…just meowin’. MOL Guess one might say we’ve got a lot to meow ‘bout.
Oh sissy, are you tryin’ to be funny again? Ya’ know, we’re not x’actly what one would call a humor blog… So, you put up the cat dancer fur some fly fishin’, huh? Well, I’s thought everypawdy might like to try their paws at some track and field ball. And of course, who doesn’t luvs a good roll with the nip nanner or awnty Ellen’s great nip mats?.
Great job Raena. Ya’ know, our furiend CK has been hostin’ this little “Amazin’ Facts ‘Bout Me” hop. And me got to thinkin’, wouldn’t it be fun to make a game of it too?. So, we’re gonna post the questions today and let you all try to guess what our answers might be. Ya’ don’t have to guess ‘em all, just pick a few. And, on Tuesday, we’ll post our answers and let ya’ know who got the most answers right. We might even have mommy make one of those cutesy badges fur ya’. And, me thought there might be a few questions ya’ll might be wonderin’ ‘bout us and just haven’t asked? Well, here’s your chance.
Ya’ know sissy, either somepawdy over at CK’s has been eatin’ a lot of pizza lately or they’re havin’ a massive cravin’. This is the 3rd time there’s been pizza questions on this little fact findin’ hop. Anyways, let’s get the pawrty started!!!
18 Amazing Facts
1. Favorite smell
2. Last time I hissed
3. Favorite pizza
4. Favorite Flower
5. Favorite dog breed
6. Favorite ice cream
7. Pet peeve
8. Shorts or jeans
9. Color of your PTU
10. Color of your eyes
11. Favorite food
12. Least favorite food
13. Favorite Holiday
14. Night owl or morning person
15. Favorite day of the week
16. Do you have a nick name
17. Favorite music
Get your guesses in and check back Tuesday to see our replies. And fur sure stop by Princess Erin’s place fur a bite to eat and join us fur some dancin’ at Valentine’s.
Ya’ know Raena, we are so Blest to have so many amazin’ furiends and be a pawrt of this wonderful community. We also wanted to say a meowsy big Fank you to awnty Carol fur sendin’ us some noms and mommy some glue fur her teethies.
C’mon sissy, It’s mine’s turn in mommy’s lap.
Let’s not furget our selfies sissy. We’re linkin’ with the Kitties Blue fur Sunday Selfies too. What a pawsumly Blest Sunday this is.
Till the next time……………………………….Be Blest!!!
Dezi: Vibrant Blue
Raena: Navy Blue
Luv and Hugs and Kitty Kisses